This workshop provides participants with information and strategies on how to write a successful PhD research proposal. During the workshop, participants develop a timeline to prepare the application, draft parts of their proposal, and give & get peer feedback on their texts.
- Participants understand the application & selection process of PhD funding.
- Participants can structure their PhD proposal and know which elements to include.
- Participants develop a timeline to prepare the application.
- Participants draft parts of their proposal.
- Partiicipants give & get peer feedback on their proposal.
- Participants learn & practice techniques for efficient structuring, drafting, and revising.
I never thought the workshop would be as hands-on as it was. I really learned things I can readily apply when I’m writing my PhD proposal.
I liked the interactive nature of the seminar, the exercises and discussions within a group.
Great structure! Dedicated opportunities to address every participants individual questions.